Grolier Club, Catalogue of an exhibition illustrative of the text of Shakespeare's plays, 1916
- Catalogue of an exhibition illustrative of the text of Shakespeare's plays as published in edited editions; together with a large collection of engraved portraits of the poet.
- New York, The Grolier Club, 1916.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 115,  p. ports. (incl. front.) 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ8811 G76 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BEIN REF Z8811 G76: Large paper edition, with additional numbers of Exhibition catalogue, no. 75.
"One of an edition of two hundred and seven copies on Van Gelder zonen hand-made paper, printed in the month of May, 1916."
- Subject Terms:
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Bibliography.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Portraits.