The history of Bristol, civil and ecclesiastical; including biographical notices of eminent and distinguished natives ...
- Bristol, Printed for and published by W. Sheppard [etc.] 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., ill., 10 plates. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B8 C81 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B8 C81 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : British Art Center has two copies. Copy two is 27 cm.
BAC : Advertising matter: 2 leaves at end.
BAC : "Mary Bryan, printer."
BAC : Some plates published by John Agg.
BAC : Plates by W. Angus, Heath, S. Rawle, and J. Storer; after E. Bird, Geo. Holmes, and J. Holmes.
BAC : Tail-pieces (one signed by Austin).
Vol. 1 by John Corry; v. 2 by John Evans.
- Subject Terms:
- Bristol (England) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Corry, John, approximately 1770-, The history of Bristol, civil and ecclesiastical;, 1816
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.