An excursion to Brighton, with an account of the Royal Pavilion: a visit to Tunbridge Wells; and a trip to Southend ... By John Evans, LL.D. ...
- Chiswick, Printed by C. Whittingham, 1821.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, , 304 p., 2 leaves. front. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B78 E9Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertising matter: 2 leaves at end.
BAC : Plate by H. Adlard; after J. Evans.
At head of title: Recreation for the young and the old.
- Subject Terms:
- Brighton (England) -- Description and travel.Health resorts -- Great Britain.Royal Pavilion (Brighton, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Evans, John, 1767-1827, An excursion to Brighton, with an account of the Royal Pavilion, 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.