A chain of events in English history, [ca. 1840]
- A chain of events in English history.
- London, John Betts [ca. 1840]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet. ill. 38 x 49 cm. fold. to 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 C38Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- BAC : Imperfect? Booklet of instructions wanting? Hannas (The English jigsaw puzzle, 1760-1890) calls for a booklet with title Key to the chain of events ... to accompany a jigsaw version of this game.
Title from game.
Imprint date from Hannas, Linda. The English jigsaw puzzle, 1760-1890. London .
In six sections, mounted on canvas.
- Games -- Great Britain.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.