The architectural medal : England in the nineteenth century : an annotated catalogue, with accompanying illustrations and biographical notes on architects and medallists : based on the collection of architectural medals in the British Museum / Jermey Taylor.
- London : British Museum Publications, c1978.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 244 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryCJ5793 A72 T39 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture in numismatics.British Museum.Medals -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Taylor, Jeremy, 1934-, The architectural medal , c1978