An historical and topographical description of Chelsea and its environs; interspersed with biographical anecdotes of illustrious and eminent persons who have resided in Chelsea during the three preceding centuries.
- London, Printed by J. Tilling for T. Egerton [and others] 1810.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 459 p. ill., port., fold. map. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA685 C5 F2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates by J. Barlow, Maddocks, and S. Rawle; after J. Baynes, De Wilde, Turner, Edwd. Ward, and W. Ward.
BAC : Head- and tail-pieces.
- Subject Terms:
- Chelsea (London, England)
YCBA Collections Search
Faulkner, Thomas, 1777-1855, An historical and topographical description of Chelsea and its environs;, 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.