Quiggin's illustrated guide and visitor's companion through the Isle of Man : with a directory for Douglas.
- Additional Title(s):
Illustrated guide and visitor's companion through the Isle of Man.
- Second edition. Fifth thousand.
- Douglas [Isle of Man] : J. Quiggin, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- 130 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 M2 Q6 1840View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "This edition is enriched by an account of the natural history of the island by Edw. Forbes, jun. esq., and by ... particulars furnished by the Rev. C. Radcliffe"--Pref.
BAC: British Art Center copy is bound in gold- stamped brown publisher's cloth.
Illustrations by W.H. Lizars; after W.J. Bowden.
- Subject Terms:
- Douglas (Isle of Man) -- Directories.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1840.Engraving, Colored -- Specimens -- 1840.Isle of Man. -- Guidebooks.Natural history -- Isle of Man.Quiggin, John -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Quiggin's illustrated guide and visitor's companion through the Isle of Man , 1839
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.