Ward, M., Mrs, The telescope, [188-?]
- The telescope: a familiar sketch combining a special notice of objects coming within the range of a small telescope, with a detail of the most interesting discoveries which have been made with the assistance of powerful telescopes, concerning the phenomena of the heavenly bodies. By the Hon. Mrs. Ward. Illustrated by the author's original drawings.
- 6th ed.
- London, Groombridge and Sons [188-?]
- Physical Description:
- viii, 150,  p. ill., 12 col. plates (incl. front.) 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQB44 W27 1880zAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC : Plates printed by Benjamin Fawcett; text printed by Adlard and Son.
The 4th ed. was published 1876, and the 7th ed. was published 1893, according to the English catalogue of books.
- Subject Terms:
- Astronomy -- Popular works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.