Smith, John, 1647 or 1648-1727?, The art of painting in oil .., 1759
The art of painting in oil ...
- The 7th ed., with some alterations, and many matters added, which are not to be found in the former editions. To which is added, The whole art and mystery of colouring maps, and other prints, with water-colours. By John Smith, c.m.
- London, Printed for Dan. Browne, and C. Hitch and L. Hawes, 1759.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p.., 110 p. 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT305 A2 S6 1759Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements: verso of t.-p., and  p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Paint.Painting, Industrial.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.