The Historical and local new Bath guide, containing an accurate description of the public buildings,institutions, and amusements of the city; with observations on the medicinal use of the Bath waters, by Sir George Smith Gibbes, M.D. ...
- Bath, C. Duffield [1835?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., 176 (i.e. 182) p. fold. front (map) 13 plates, fold. plan. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B3 H6 1835Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Some plates published by Barratt & Son. One plate published by John Ford.
BAC : Plates by G. Hollis, Hollway, J. Kennerly, S. Springsguth, W.J. White, and Wright; after J. Buckler, G. Miller, H.O. Neill, J. Roberts, and Turnbull.
BAC : Advertising matter, including advertising cards, at end (36 leaves). Includes woodcuts, engravings, and stipple engravings.
Probable imprint date from British Museum Catalogue.
Numerous errors in paging.
- Subject Terms:
- Bath (England) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.