Multum in parvo. Fashionable tours, from London, to the pleasant parts of Lancashire, Yorkshire, Westmoreland, Cumberland, & c. & c. and the northern coast of Wales, as far as Holyhead. The whole embellished with from three to four hundred engraved miniature sketches ...
- [London] Printed by C. Whittingham, and sold by H.D. Symonds, 1802.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., 27 p. 9 col. plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 B3View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end. Pages -, a separate advertisement, printed by T. Bensley.
BAC : Plates drawn and etched by J. Baker, who also published them, 1800-01. Frontispiece etched by E. Wright.
BAC : The frontispiece has the legend: Picturesque plans vol. 1.
Also issued as p. 1-27 of the author's The imperial guide, London, 1802, with very slight textual changes.
For a discussion of some of the author's productions, see Ballinger, John. "An artist topographer" in The Library, 3d ser., vol. 7 (1916), p. 116-143.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.