Campbell, Thomas, 1777-1844, The pleasure of hope,, 1822
- The pleasure of hope, with other poems / by Thomas Campbell.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Campbell's poems
- New edition
- London : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown ..., and for Stirling and Slade, Edinburgh, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4412 .P5 1822Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Spine title: Campbell's poems.
Printed by A. & R. Spottiswoode.
Illustrations by Charles Heath; after Richard Westall.
Added title-pages (engr., with vignette) and plates are dated 1820.
- Subject Terms:
- Cheney, Edward -- Bookplate.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown -- Publisher. (BACRB)Marling, Percival Scrope, Sir, 1861-1936 -- Bookplate. (BACRB)Marling, William Henry, 1835-1919 -- Autograph, 1881. (BACRB)Spottiswoode, A. & R. -- Printer. (BACRB)Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1822. (BACRB)Stirling and Slade -- Publisher. (BACRB)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.