IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Campbell, Thomas, 1777-1844, The pleasure of hope,, 1822
The pleasure of hope, with other poems / by Thomas Campbell.
- Additional Title(s):
- New edition
- London : Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown ..., and for Stirling and Slade, Edinburgh, 1822.
- Physical Description:
- 144 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4412 .P5 1822View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Spine title: Campbell's poems.
Printed by A. & R. Spottiswoode.
Illustrations by Charles Heath; after Richard Westall.
Added title-pages (engr., with vignette) and plates are dated 1820.
- Subject Terms:
- Cheney, Edward -- Bookplate.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown -- Publisher. (BACRB)Marling, Percival Scrope, Sir, 1861-1936 -- Bookplate. (BACRB)Marling, William Henry, 1835-1919 -- Autograph, 1881. (BACRB)Spottiswoode, A. & R. -- Printer. (BACRB)Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1822. (BACRB)Stirling and Slade -- Publisher. (BACRB)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.