English poetry; an illustrated catalogue of first and early editions exhibited in 1947 at 7 Albemarle Street, London. Compiled and revised by John Hayward.
- [London] Cambridge University Press for National Book League, 1950.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. l., x, 147,  p. illus. (facsims.) 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ2014.P7 N38 1950 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First edition 1947, without illustrations.
LWL 13 N21 950: Number 223 of an edition of 550 copies.
LWL 13 N21 950: Includes Horace Walpole's copy of Gray's Odes, 1757; number 174, lent by the Lord Rothschild. Hazen 2517 note.
LWL 13 N21 950: Quaritch Aug. 1955.
- Subject Terms:
- Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797 -- Ownership.
YCBA Collections Search
National Book League (Great Britain), English poetry;, 1950