Burke, John, 1787-1848, A general and heraldic dictionary of the peerage and baronetage of the British empire,, 1834
A general and heraldic dictionary of the peerage and baronetage of the British empire, by John Burke, esq.
- 4th ed., corrected to 1834.
- London, H. Colburn and R. Bentley, 1834.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. front. (port.) illus. (coats of arms) 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryCS420 B88 1834 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BAC : Imperfect: v. 2. wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Nobility -- Great Britain.