Robinson, P. F. (Peter Frederick), 1776-1858, Designs for ornamental villas, 1827 [i.e. 1830]
Designs for ornamental villas. By P.F. Robinson ...
- [3d ed.]
- London, Printed for Priestley and Weale, and J. Williams, 1827 [i.e. 1830]
- Physical Description:
- 51 p. 96 plates (incl. plans) 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA7588 R65 1830+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Abbey, Life in England, 65 (Abbey copy).
BAC : Plates by J.G. Jackson, George Burridge, J.D. Harding, W. Rider, and John Sanders; after the author, J.D. Harding, and G.T. Andrews.
BAC : Text printed by William Davy; plates printed by C. Hullmandel. One plate published by Carpenter & Son, dated 1825; another published by J. Carpenter & Son, dated 1827.
Added t.-p., lithographed, has title: Designs for ornamental villas. 3rd edition ... London, Printed for James Carpenter and Son, 1830.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- Designs and plans.Architecture, Domestic -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.