The great landowners of Great Britain and Ireland. A list of all owners of three thousand acres and upwards, worth Ł3,000 a year, in England, Scotland, Ireland & Wales, their income from land, avreage, colleges, clubs, and services, culled from The modern Domesday book. Corrected in the vast majority of cases by the owners themselves.
- New ed., with the addition of 1,320 owners of 2,000 acres and upwards.
- London, Harrison and Sons, 1879.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 488, 31 p. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryHD598 B2 1879 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subject Terms:
- Real property -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Bateman, John, The great landowners of Great Britain and Ireland, 1879