IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bateman, John, The great landowners of Great Britain and Ireland, 1879
The great landowners of Great Britain and Ireland. A list of all owners of three thousand acres and upwards, worth Ł3,000 a year, in England, Scotland, Ireland & Wales, their income from land, avreage, colleges, clubs, and services, culled from The modern Domesday book. Corrected in the vast majority of cases by the owners themselves.
- New ed., with the addition of 1,320 owners of 2,000 acres and upwards.
- London, Harrison and Sons, 1879.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 488, 31 p. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryHD598 B2 1879 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Subject Terms:
- Real property -- Great Britain.