Bateman, John, The great landowners of Great Britain and Ireland, 1879
- The great landowners of Great Britain and Ireland. A list of all owners of three thousand acres and upwards, worth Ł3,000 a year, in England, Scotland, Ireland & Wales, their income from land, avreage, colleges, clubs, and services, culled from The modern Domesday book. Corrected in the vast majority of cases by the owners themselves.
- New ed., with the addition of 1,320 owners of 2,000 acres and upwards.
- London, Harrison and Sons, 1879.
- Physical Description:
- xxviii, 488, 31 p. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryHD598 B2 1879 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Real property -- Great Britain.