IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lodge, Edmund, 1756-1839, The peerage and baronetage of the British empire as at present existing , 1894
The peerage and baronetage of the British empire as at present existing / Arranged and printed from the personal communications of the nobility... By Edmund Lodge... With the arms of the peers.
- 63d. ed., rev. and enl.
- London : Hurst and Blackett, limited, 1894.
- Physical Description:
- lxiv, 1011, 31 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryCS420 L8 1894 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "From motives of benevolence Lodge lent his name to an 'Annual peerage and baronetage,' 4 vols. 12 mo. 1827-9, reissued in 1832 as the 'Peerage of the British Empire,' &c., which was in reality the compilation of Anne, Eliza, and Maria Innes. The work is still published as 'Lodge's Peerage.'" -- Dict. Nat. Biog.
- Subject Terms:
- Nobility -- Great Britain.