Specimens of ancient furniture drawn from existing authorities / by Henry Shaw ... ; with description by Sir Samuel Rush Meyrick ...
- London : W. Pickering, 1836.
- Physical Description:
- 57 p., LXXIV leaves of plates : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK2529 .M4 1836b+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Front and added t.-p., with vignette, included in number of plates.
Engraving by H. Shaw and W.S. Wilkinson; after Samuel Rush Meyrick, H,. Shaw, William Twopeny, W.S. Wilkinson, T. Willement, Thos. Gwennap, J.C. Buckler, William Allen, W.T. Smallwood, G. Cattermole and J.T. Andrews
Text printed by Billing, guildford.
LWL 733 836M: Gift of Miss Alice Drayton [to Wilmarth Sheldon Lewis] Newport, July 1952.
LWL 733 836M: Imperfect: pl. xxiii wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Brayton, Alice -- Donor.Codman, Ogden, Jr. -- Bookplate.Furniture.Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 -- Ownership.New York (city). Metropolitan Museum of art -- Bookplate.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Meyrick, Samuel Rush, 1783-1848, Specimens of ancient furniture drawn from existing authorities , 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.