Eland, G, Papers from an iron chest at Doddershall, Bucks,, 1937
Papers from an iron chest at Doddershall, Bucks, selected and edited by G. Eland ...
- Aylesbury, G.T. De Fraine & co., ltd., 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., iii, 104 p. front., pl., port., plan, facsim. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 B9 E4 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The documents reproduced here are, in the main, concerned with county administration in Buckinghamshire, 1553-1696. cf. Introd.
- Subject Terms:
- Buckinghamshire (England) -- History -- Sources.Genealogy -- Pigott.Pigott family.