Eland, G, Papers from an iron chest at Doddershall, Bucks,, 1937
- Papers from an iron chest at Doddershall, Bucks, selected and edited by G. Eland ...
- Aylesbury, G.T. De Fraine & co., ltd., 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., iii, 104 p. front., pl., port., plan, facsim. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 B9 E4 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The documents reproduced here are, in the main, concerned with county administration in Buckinghamshire, 1553-1696. cf. Introd.
- Subject Terms:
- Buckinghamshire (England) -- History -- Sources.Genealogy -- Pigott.Pigott family.