English pleasure carriages : their origin, history, varieties, materials, construction, defects, improvements, and capabilities : with an analysis of the construction of common roads and railroads, and the public vehicles used on them : together with descriptions of new inventions ... / by William Bridges Adams ...
- London : C. Knight & Co., 1837.
- Physical Description:
- xviii p., 1 l., 315 p.,  leaves of plates : ill ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTS2020 A2 1837Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- LWL 63 837 Ad2: Frank Hammond, July 1952.
Printed by Samuel Bentley, Dorset Street, Fleet Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Bentley, Samuel -- PrinterC. Knight & Co. -- PublisherCarriage and wagon making -- Great Britain.Carriages and carts -- Great Britain.
- Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1837.
Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1837.
Engravings -- 1837.
YCBA Collections Search
Adams, William Bridges, 1797-1872, English pleasure carriages , 1837
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.