Josiah Wedgwood & Sons, A catalogue of cameos, intaglios, medals, busts, small statues, and bas-reliefs , MDCCLXXVII 
- A catalogue of cameos, intaglios, medals, busts, small statues, and bas-reliefs : with a general account of vases and other ornaments after the antique : made by Wedgwood and Bentley : and sold at their rooms in Greek-Street-Soho, London.
- The fourth edition, with additions.
- London : Sold by Cadel, in the Strand; Robson, New Bond-street; and Johnson, St. Paul's Church-yard, MDCCLXXVII 
- Physical Description:
- , vi, 93,  pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5247 .W43 1767Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Includes prices.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary half calf with marbled boards. With manuscript annotations.
MED,HSL 18th cent Harwood: Bound with Harwood, Edward. The case ... London
- Subject Terms:
- Josiah Wedgwood & Sons -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.Jupp, Edward Basil -- Bookplate.Pottery -- England -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.Wedgewood ware -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.