IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797, Horace Walpole's Fugitive verses,, 1931
Horace Walpole's Fugitive verses, edited by W.S. Lewis ...
- Additional Title(s):
- New York, Oxford University Press; 1931.
London, H. Milford, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 188 p. front. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3757 W2 1931 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "Of this book 500 copies have been printed on Basingwerk paper and numbered 1-500."
Contains the verses selected by Horace Walpole for the posthumous edition of his Works and other verses from his published work and letters and a few notebooks and journals.
"Chronological table": p. [xix]-xxii.
MUDD,ZETA Im W165 Lm6 5: No. 17.
SML,YAL Yz 918 L5f: No. 59.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Jennings, Annie Burr, 1855-1939 -- Bookplate.Jennings, Annie Burr, 1855-1939 -- Presentation inscription from W.S. Lewis.Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 -- Inscription to Annie Burr Lewis.Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 -- Ms. notes.Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 -- Presentation inscription to A.B. Jennings.