Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797, Horace Walpole's Fugitive verses,, 1931
Horace Walpole's Fugitive verses, edited by W.S. Lewis ...
- Additional Title(s):
- New York, Oxford University Press; 1931.
London, H. Milford, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 188 p. front. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR3757 W2 1931 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Of this book 500 copies have been printed on Basingwerk paper and numbered 1-500."
Contains the verses selected by Horace Walpole for the posthumous edition of his Works and other verses from his published work and letters and a few notebooks and journals.
"Chronological table": p. [xix]-xxii.
MUDD,ZETA Im W165 Lm6 5: No. 17.
SML,YAL Yz 918 L5f: No. 59.
- Subject Terms:
- Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Bookplate (BAC,REF)Hilles, Frederick Whiley, 1900- -- Provenance (BAC,REF)Jennings, Annie Burr, 1855-1939 -- Bookplate.Jennings, Annie Burr, 1855-1939 -- Presentation inscription from W.S. Lewis.Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 -- Inscription to Annie Burr Lewis.Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 -- Ms. notes.Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 -- Presentation inscription to A.B. Jennings.