Cecil, David, Lord, 1902-, Visionary & dreamer , 1977, c1969
Visionary & dreamer : two poetic painters: Samuel Palmer & Edward Burne-Jones / by David Cecil.
- 1st paperback ed.
- London : Academy Editions, 1977, c1969.
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 P19 C43 1977 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Consists of the A. W. Mellon lectures in the fine arts delivered in the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C., in 1966."
- Subject Terms:
- Burne-Jones, Edward Coley, 1833-1898.Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881.