Samuel, Peter, The Wesleyan-Methodist missions in Jamaica and Honduras delineated , MDCCCL 
- The Wesleyan-Methodist missions in Jamaica and Honduras delineated : containing a description of the principle stations, together with a consecutive account of the rise and progress of the work of God at each : illustrated by a map and thirty-three lithographic views, executed from drawings taken on the spot / by the Rev. Peter Samuel ; twenty years a missionary in Jamaica.
- London : Partridge & Oakey, 34, Paternoster Row; sold by J. Mason, 66, Paternoster Row, MDCCCL 
- Physical Description:
- x, , 10-320 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBV2848.J2 S36 1850Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations after Peter Samuel. Lithographs by Keith & Gibb.
Abbey, J.R. Travel, 681
BAC: British Art Center copy is the Abbey copy. Additional plate showing the Wesleyan chapel and Schools, Belize, pasted to recto of final page.
- Subject Terms:
- Jamaica -- Religious life and customs -- 19th century.Keith & Gibb -- Printer.Methodist Church missions -- Jamaica.Partridge & Oakey -- Publisher.
- Lithotints -- 1850.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.