Lumsden, E. S. (Ernest S.), 1883-, E.S. Lumsden;, 1928
E.S. Lumsden; introduction by Malcolm C. Salaman.
- London, "The Studio" limited; 1928.
New York, W.E. Rudge, 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p. l., 10 p., XII mounted pl. 25 x 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 88Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Each plate accompanied by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
- Subject Terms:
- Lumsden, E. S. (Ernest S.), 1883-