Palmer, A. H. (Alfred Herbert), 1853-, The life and letters of Samuel Palmer, painter and etcher;, 1972
The life and letters of Samuel Palmer, painter and etcher; written and edited by A. H. Palmer.
- New ed.; with an introductory essay by Raymond Lister and a preface by Kathleen Raine.
- London, Eric and Joan Stevens, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- v-xix, iii-xv, 422 p., 17 leaves. illus., port. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 P19 P35 1972 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Reprint of 1892 ed.
"Catalogue of exhibited works": p. -422.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881.