Hargrave, Catherine Perry, A history of playing cards and a bibliography of cards and gaming,, 1930
- A history of playing cards and a bibliography of cards and gaming, by Catherine Perry Hargrave; compiled and illustrated from the old cards and books in the collection of the United States playing card company in Cincinnati.
- Boston and New York, Houghton Mifflin company, 1930.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv p., l ., 468 p. incl.illus.,plates. col.front.,col.plates. 31 1/2 cm.
- Reference LibraryGV1233 H37 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Colored plates accompanied by guard sheets with descriptive letter-press.
A list of playing cards at end of each chapter.
Bibliography: p. -449.
- Subject Terms:
- Playing cards -- Bibliography.Playing cards -- History.