Angling in British art through five centuries: prints, pictures, books, by Walter Shaw Sparrow; with a foreword by H.T.Sheringham, and two hundred illustrations, including thirty-nine colour ....
- London, J.Lane, Bodley Head 
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 288 p. illus. (part col.) 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8250 S6 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Index and bibliography: p. 271-288.
- Subject Terms:
- Fishing -- Great Britain.Sporting prints.Sports in art.
YCBA Collections Search
Sparrow, Walter Shaw, 1862-1940, Angling in British art through five centuries,