The artist's assistant in drawing,, 1801
- The artist's assistant in drawing, perspective, etching, engraving, metzotinto-scraping, painting on glass, in crayons, in water-colours, and on silks and satins ... methodically digested, and adapted to the capacities of young beginners ...
- The 7th ed. improved.
- London, Printed for Laurie and Whittle, by J. Wright, 1801.
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 40 p. front. (port.) fold. plates. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7430 A73 1801Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements: p. [ii] and p. [viii].
BAC : Dated 1800 at end of text.
Ascribed to Carington Bowles in the British Museum Catalogue.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Technique.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.