McKerrow, Ronald Brunlees, 1872-1940, A dictionary of printers and booksellers in England, Scotland and Ireland, and of foreign printers of English books 1557-1640, 1910
- A dictionary of printers and booksellers in England, Scotland and Ireland, and of foreign printers of English books 1557-1640. By H. G. Aldis [and others] General editor: R. B. McKerrow.
- London, Printed for the Bibliographical Society, by Blades, East & Blades, 1910.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 346 p. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ151.3 M23 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bibliography: p. [xxi]-xxiii.
- Subject Terms:
- Booksellers and bookselling -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Dictionaries.Printers -- Great Britain -- Biography -- Dictionaries.