Blake, William, 1757-1827, The complete writings of William Blake , MCMLVII 
- The complete writings of William Blake : with all the variant readings / edited by Geoffrey Keynes.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Works. 1957
- London : The Nonesuch Press, 10 Earlham Street ; New York : Random House, Inc., MCMLVII 
- Physical Description:
- xv, , 936,  pages ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4141 .K42 1957Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "This edition of all the writings of William Blake with the variant readings has been newly edited by Geoffrey Keynes. Designed by Francis Meynell. It has been composed in the Ehrhardt types by the Monotyping Service in Gough Square, London and printed & bound at Beccles in Suffolk by William Clowes and Sons. The paper was specially made by Robert Fletcher and Son."--Colophon.
Limited edition of 4,735 copies.
Dreyfus, J. History of the Nonesuch Press, 128
BAC: British Art Center bound in publisher's original red quarter buckram and lithographically marbled cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827.Poets, English -- 19th century.Private press books -- England -- London -- Specimens.
- Private press books (Publishing) -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.