Williamson, George Charles, 1858-1942, George Engleheart, 1750-1829, miniature painter to George III,, 1902
- George Engleheart, 1750-1829, miniature painter to George III, by George C. Williamson, LITT.D. and Henry L.D. Engleheart ...
- London, G. Bell & sons, 1902.
- Physical Description:
- xv,  176 p. front., illus., plates, ports. 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 En509 W55 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BAC : Errata slip inserted.
"Three hundred and sixty copies only of this edition have been printed, of which 350 only are for sale. This book will not be reprinted."
MUDD WE 2100: Errata slip inserted after t.-p.
MUDD,ZETA J18 En35 +902W: No. 46 of an ed. of 53 copies, with 10 handpainted illus. in each.
- Subject Terms:
- Engleheart, George, 1750-1829.