IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Williamson, George Charles, 1858-1942, George Engleheart, 1750-1829, miniature painter to George III,, 1902
George Engleheart, 1750-1829, miniature painter to George III, by George C. Williamson, LITT.D. and Henry L.D. Engleheart ...
- London, G. Bell & sons, 1902.
- Physical Description:
- xv,  176 p. front., illus., plates, ports. 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 En509 W55 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : Errata slip inserted.
"Three hundred and sixty copies only of this edition have been printed, of which 350 only are for sale. This book will not be reprinted."
MUDD WE 2100: Errata slip inserted after t.-p.
MUDD,ZETA J18 En35 +902W: No. 46 of an ed. of 53 copies, with 10 handpainted illus. in each.
- Subject Terms:
- Engleheart, George, 1750-1829.