Roberts, David, 1757-1819, The military adventures of Johnny Newcome,, 1815
- The military adventures of Johnny Newcome, with an account of his campaigns on the Peninsula and in Pall Mall: with sketches by Rowlandson; and notes ... By an officer.
- London, Printed for Patrick Martin, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., 188 p. col. front., 14 col. plates. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5232 R13 M5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : "W. Wilson, printer."
BAC : Plates etched by Rowlandson, after his own designs.
Ascribed to David Roberts in the Dictionary of National Biography.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.