Science of drawing; being a progressive series of the characteristic forms of nature ... By Frank Howard.
- London, W. Pickering, 1839-
- Physical Description:
- v. front., plates. 16.5 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC650 H6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end of pt. I.
BAC : Printed by C. Whittingham.
Paper label on cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Study and teaching.
- Pt. I. Trees.--Pt. II. Animals.--Pt. III. The human figure.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.