Jenkins, David Fraser, Augustus John , 1978
- Augustus John : studies for compositions; centenary exhibition / selected and catalogued by A.D. Fraser Jenkins.
- Cardiff : National Museum of Wales, 1978.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. ; 15 x 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 J59 J45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Exhibition held National Museum of Wales, Cardiff, 15 April-21 May. City Art Galleries, Sheffield, 3 June-2 July. Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 6 September-22 October.
At head of title: Amgueddfa Genedlaethol Cymru, National Museum of Wales, 1978.
Bibliography: p. 
- Subject Terms:
- John, Augustus, 1878-1961.