Tour of the Isle of Wight. The drawings taken and engraved by J. Hassell.
- London, T. Hookham, 1790.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. plates. 23 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Abbey, J.R. Scenery of Great Britain and Ireland in aquatint and lithography, 1770-1860, 342
BAC : British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 has a bookplate of S.G.C.; inscribed L.E. Reed, Tiverton. Copy 1 is extra-illustrated. Copy 2 is the Abbey copy and is bound in 1 volume.
Added t.-p., engr.
Includes a description of part of the south of England.
- Subject Terms:
- Isle of Wight (England) -- Description and travel.
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.