Arts Council of Great Britain, Pictorial photography in Britain, 1900-1920 , 1978
- Pictorial photography in Britain, 1900-1920 / Arts Council of Great Britain in association with the Royal Photographic Society ; [essay by John Taylor].
- London : The Council, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 95 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR646.G7 A77 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition first held May 4-June 11, 1978 at Hayward Gallery, London.
Bibliography: p. 86.
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- Great Britain -- History.Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions.