Walkers' tour through France. Being a new geographical game, containing many interesting particulars of the present state of the principal cities, towns, villages, mountains, rivers, &c. in that kingdom.
- London, Wm. Darton junr., 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 1 game ; 53 x 55 cm. fold. to 18 x 15 cm. & booklet (84 p.)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 W346Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- BAC : Advertisements: p.  of cover of booklet.
Title and imprint from sheet.
Booklet of instructions has title: A key to Walker's geographical tour through France ...
In case, as issued.
In 12 sections, mounted on canvas.
Cottage of content, or, Toys, games, and amusements of nineteenth century England, 42
Selected exhibitions: “The Cottage of Content : or, Toys, Games, and Amusements of Nineteenth Century England" (Yale Center for British Art, November 2 - December 31, 1977).
- Subject Terms:
- France -- Description and travel.Geographical recreations -- Specimens.
- Games -- Great Britain.
Recreations -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.