IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Wilson, William Rae, 1772-1849, Travels in Egypt and the Holy Land, 1824
Travels in Egypt and the Holy Land.
- The 2d ed.: with a journey through Turkey, Greece, the Ionian Isles, Sicily, Spain, &c. By William Rae Wilson ... Embellished with thirteen engravings.
- London, Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, Brown, and Green, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- xxi p., 2 leaves, 452 p. front., 12 plates. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDS107 W76 1824Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates by I. Clark; after A.P. Harrison, the author, and Lady Bell.
"Printed by A. & R. Spottiswoode."
Also published under title: Travels in the Holy Land, Egypt, etc.
- Subject Terms:
- Egypt -- Description and travel.Palestine -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.