The British sovereigns, arranged as a game upon coloured cards, [between 1830 and 1837]
The British sovereigns, arranged as a game upon coloured cards.
- [London] E.C. Edlin [between 1830 and 1837]
- Physical Description:
- 35 cards. col. ports. 10 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1199 B7 Flat AView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Three-Dimensional Artifacts
- Flash cards with 35 chips, in case.
Title and imprint from label on lid of case.
The last card shows William IV, who reigned 1830-37.
Imperfect? Instructions wanting?
Cottage of content, or, Toys, games, and amusements of nineteenth century England, 46
Selected exhibitions: “The Cottage of Content : or, Toys, Games, and Amusements of Nineteenth Century England" (Yale Center for British Art, November 2 - December 31, 1977).
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Kings and rulers.
- Games -- Great Britain.
Recreations -- Great Britain.