Woodward, G. M. (George Moutard), approximately 1760-1809, Gradation from a greenhorn to a blood. , 1790
- Gradation from a greenhorn to a blood. : Altered from an original essay, published about the year 1740; and adapted to the taste and fashion of the year 1790: with several additions; and the progressive situations represented in characteristic designs ... / by G.M. Woodward ...
- London : William Holland, 1790.
- Physical Description:
-  p. 8 plates. 40 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 16Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : The last leaf has been backed by a leaf of advertisements for the publisher, dated 3d December, 1790.
BAC : Head-pieces.
See British Museum. Dept. of Prints and Drawings. Catalogue of political and personal satires, vol. VI, nos. 7782-88; where all of the plates except the first are described as separate prints.
- Subject Terms:
- Dandies -- Caricatures and cartoons.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.