Poetry of the year, 1853
- Poetry of the year: passages from the poets descriptive of the seasons. With twenty-two coloured illustrations from drawings by eminent artists.
- London, George Bell, 1853.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 103,  p. 22 col. plates. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6110 S5 P48+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates by L.E. Barker, C.H. Weigall, Birket Foster, H. Lejeune, C. Davidson, R.R., H. Weir, T. Creswick, W. Hemsley, David Cox, E. Duncan, William Lee, Müller, J. Wolf, E.V.B., and C. Branwhite.
BAC : Text printed by J. Barclay. Plates "lithographed by Mr. Brandard, Mr. Picken, and Mr. Coventry, and printed in colours by messrs. M. and N. Hanhart, and messrs. Day and Son."--p. viii.
Possibly edited by Joseph Cundall.--Cf. McLean, Ruari. Victorian book design. [2d ed. London, 1972].
- Subject Terms:
- American poetry.English poetry.Nature -- Poetry.Seasons -- Poetry.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.