Poetry of the year: passages from the poets descriptive of the seasons. With twenty-two coloured illustrations from drawings by eminent artists.
- London, George Bell, 1853.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 103,  p. 22 col. plates. 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPN6110 S5 P48+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Plates by L.E. Barker, C.H. Weigall, Birket Foster, H. Lejeune, C. Davidson, R.R., H. Weir, T. Creswick, W. Hemsley, David Cox, E. Duncan, William Lee, Müller, J. Wolf, E.V.B., and C. Branwhite.
BAC : Text printed by J. Barclay. Plates "lithographed by Mr. Brandard, Mr. Picken, and Mr. Coventry, and printed in colours by messrs. M. and N. Hanhart, and messrs. Day and Son."--p. viii.
Possibly edited by Joseph Cundall.--Cf. McLean, Ruari. Victorian book design. [2d ed. London, 1972].
- Subject Terms:
- American poetry.English poetry.Nature -- Poetry.Seasons -- Poetry.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.