The world and its inhabitants, [ca. 1845]
- The world and its inhabitants.
- London, Darton & Clark [ca. 1845]
- Physical Description:
-  p. col. front., 8 col. plates. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG133 W6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Imprint date from: Toronto. Public Libraries. Boys and Girls Services. The Osborne Collection. Toronto, 1958-75.
- Subject Terms:
- Geography -- Juvenile literature.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.