IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The world and its inhabitants, [ca. 1845]
The world and its inhabitants.
- London, Darton & Clark [ca. 1845]
- Physical Description:
-  p. col. front., 8 col. plates. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG133 W6View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Imprint date from: Toronto. Public Libraries. Boys and Girls Services. The Osborne Collection. Toronto, 1958-75.
- Subject Terms:
- Geography -- Juvenile literature.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.