History of the University and colleges of Cambridge : including notices relating to the founders and eminent men / by G. Dyer, A.B., formerly of Emmanuel College, Cambridge ; illustrated by a series of engravings ; in two volumes.
- London : Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown; Sherwood, Neely, and Jones, Paternoster-Row; and Deighton and Sons, Cambridge, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsLF109 .D94 1814Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Vol. 1 has added engraved t.p. depicting "S. Entrance of Kings College Chapel".
Illustrations by and after John Greig.
Printed by J.G. Barnard, Skinner St., London.
BAC: Bound in gilt- and blind- stamped dark blue morocco style binding. Inscribed in ms on t.p. of both volumes: Charlotte Eliz. Welch, 1836.
- Subject Terms:
- Barnard, J. G. -- Printer.Cambridge (England) -- Description and travel.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1814.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.University of Cambridge -- History.Welch, Charlotte Eliz. -- Autograph, 1836.
YCBA Collections Search
Dyer, George, 1755-1841, History of the University and colleges of Cambridge , 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.