Virgil, Pub. Virgilii Maronis Georgicorum libri quatuor, 1741
- Pub. Virgilii Maronis Georgicorum libri quatuor. The georgicks of Virgil, with an English translation and notes. By John Martyn ...
- London, Printed for the editor, by R. Reily, 1741.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 403, , 3,  p. 9 col. plates (1 fold.) 2 maps (1 fold.) 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPA6804 A6 1741+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Head-piece, tail pieces, and initials.
BAC : Five of the plates are mezzotints printed in color, possibly the work of Elisha Kirkall.
"Remarks ... by the learned Edward King ... in a letter dated from Bromley in Kent, Nov. 20, 1740": 3 p. after p. 403.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.