Ward, James, 1769-1859, Some account of Mary Thomas, 1813
- Some account of Mary Thomas of Tanyralt in Merionethshire, who has existed many years without taking food: and of Ann Moore, commonly called the fasting woman of Tutbury. Accompanied with portraits and illustrative etchings. By James Ward ...
- London, Printed for the author, sold by R. Ackermann, and Messrs. Colnaghi and Co., 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., 11 p. 7 plates. 53 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A R 1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : "Printed by W. Davy."
Plates by the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Fasting.Impostors and imposture.Moore, Ann, 1761-1825.Thomas, Mary, d. 1813?.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.