The tailors' friendly instructor, being an easy guide to obtain the principal and leading points essential to the art of fitting the human shape ...
- The 3d ed., rev., corr. and considerably improved. By J. Wyatt.
- London, Printed by J. Harris, for and sold by the author, and by Simpkin and Marshal, 1830.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, , 130,  p. front., 15 plates. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT580 W9 1830Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : "J.H. Harris, printer."
BAC : Folding diagram laid in: intended to accompany the present work?
- Subject Terms:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.