IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Wyatt, J. (James), The tailors' friendly instructor,, 1830
The tailors' friendly instructor, being an easy guide to obtain the principal and leading points essential to the art of fitting the human shape ...
- The 3d ed., rev., corr. and considerably improved. By J. Wyatt.
- London, Printed by J. Harris, for and sold by the author, and by Simpkin and Marshal, 1830.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, , 130,  p. front., 15 plates. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT580 W9 1830View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : "J.H. Harris, printer."
BAC : Folding diagram laid in: intended to accompany the present work?
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.