Elementary view of the fine arts, containing the principles of drawing, painting in general, crayon painting, oil painting, portrait painting, miniature painting, designing, colouring, engraving, &c, &c. By William Enfield ... Assisted by eminent professional gentlemen.
- London, Printed for Thomas Tegg, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., 318,  p. front., 12 plates. 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7430 E5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : "Plummer, printer."
BAC : Manuscript receipts, one dated 1814, bound in at end.
BAC : Frontispiece by J. Dadley, after J. Thurston.
Later editions published under title: Young artist's assistant.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Technique.Painting.
YCBA Collections Search
Enfield, William, 1741-1797, Elementary view of the fine arts,, 1809
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.