Noble, Thomas, Practical perspective,, 1805
- Practical perspective, exemplified on landscapes. By Thomas Noble ... Engraved by John Clark.
- London, Edward Orme, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., [iii]-iv, -36 p. col. front., X (i.e. 11) plates (1 col., incl. diagrs.) 37 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC750 N6+ Copy 1 OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 22 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Abbey, J.R. Life 42 (Copy 2: Abbey copy).
BAC : "John Nichols, printer."
BAC: British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 2 the Abbey copy and it is bound with copy 2 of: Malton, James. A collection of designs for rural retreats, as villas. London ; call no.: Folio A N 22 copy 2. In copy 2, plate II is wanting, and the first preliminary leaf is bound in at the end.
One "explanatory" plate precedes the numbered plates.
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.