The book of the Royal Horticultural Society. 1862-1863. By Andrew Murray ... With illustrations and photographs by John Leighton, F.S.A., Thomas Scott, and C. Thurston Thompson.
- London, Bradbury and Evans, 1863.
- Physical Description:
- 4 p. l., vii-xii, 225,  p. ill., col. plates (incl. front.) photos. 31 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB4 R87+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Friedman, J. Color printing in England, 1486-1870, 115
Selected exhibitions: "Color Printing in England, 1486-1870" (Yale Center for British Art, 20 April-25 June, 1978).
BAC : Folding plate lithographed by Day & Son.
BAC : Added engr. t.-p., col.
Text within ornamental borders, in colors.
Each chapter preceded by half-title not included in collation.
- Subject Terms:
- Royal Horticultural Society (Great Britain) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Murray, Andrew, 1812-1878, The book of the Royal Horticultural Society, 1863